Frequently Ask Questions

You can easily get a quote by filling the online quotation form or email us to quotes@excellencecarservice.com and we will get back to you within 12 hours, and if you need urgent booking or you can call us on +44 01895465755 for quick bookings and quotes. The same apply to the bookings that you can fill our online booking form or email us on bookings@excellencecarservice.com or call us. If you already have a quote you can mention the unique quote reference number while filling the booking form or if you don’t have any quote prior to the booking still you can make bookings either online or by email, and we will return to you with our quote and booking confirmation and you will have the right to negotiate. For urgent bookings please prefer to contact us by telephone.

When you will confirm the booking you will be liable to deposit minimum 50% of the agreed price.

We require complete information of your travel to work out the costs and to make sure that the requested vehicle should be available for the time you need it.

Generally, we ask you to book at least 72 hours prior to the job time. But we do take urgent requests in account, so please do not hesitate to ask for urgent bookings and we will try our level best to provide the service you need, subject to the availability.

If you cancel the booking in less than 24 hours prior to the job time or you do not appear at decided pickup point, you will be liable to the total agreed payment of the job. If you cancel the booking before 24 hours the 50% of the job payment will be charged. And if you cancel the booking before 48 hours, 25% of the job payment will be taken and rest is refundable.

Yes, if you cancel the booking before 48 hours prior to the job time, 25% of the total job payment will be taken and rest is refundable. It means if you have paid in full, we will take only 25% of the amount and rest is refundable or if you have paid 50% of the job payment as deposit we will refund half of your deposit. But if you cancel in less than 24 hours, you will be liable to pay full agreed job payment.

A return journey provides you a pickup from initial pickup point and drops you off to the destined point and at later specified time returning directly from the destined point, back to the initial pickup point.

And continuous journey is referred to hourly hire. In this the vehicle will be available for you to take at multiple destinations, which does include multiple pickups and drop offs. You will be charged on hourly bases for this service.

We need to know the exact timings of your travel to make sure that we should make available your required vehicle on time.

     

 We accept Visa, Master Card, Solo, Maestro, Switch and Visa Electron. We also accept cheques and bank transfers, but in any case, the payment should arrive 72 hours prior to the job. es, all credit cards payment will subject to a surcharge of 3%.

All the flight arrivals are monitored by us, should you arrive early or late, the driver will wait for you for no extra cost.

Our drivers will be holding a sign board with the passenger’s name on it, next to the information desk. The airport can be very crowded at time so if you cannot see your driver, please call us on +44 (0) 18 9546 5755 and we will be happy to assist you.

All the flight arrivals are monitored by us, should you arrive early or late, the driver will wait for you for no extra cost.

Our driver will wait for 60 minutes before making inquires with the airline, custom or immigration and act accordingly as per the acquired information. If you are delayed for any reason and our driver is informed, he will wait for you. If for some reason our driver doesn't get information and you cannot get in touch, our driver will leave after waiting. You can call us when you are out and we will arrange another vehicle as quick as possible at no extra cost.

Yes, we will do our best to provide a backup vehicle or vehicles as quickly as possible in case of any breakdown or any unexpected occurrence. However, this will not subject to any uncontrollable factors as weather or traffic failure. We will not take any liability for any consequential loss incurred as a result of such vehicle break down or any situation beyond our control.

Yes, we do take care of our regular valued customers and do offer discount packages. You can contact us by phone or email with your details and we will offer you the best possible quote.